Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

Most probably I will have new posts till the end of 2011, but today I am in the inspirational mood to make plans for the next 12 months. So, what do I wish to accomplish:
- Update the blog permanently with interesting articles, links and comments
- Authorship of several articles on PR, communications and new media, to be published in various publications, online and print
- Learning and updating permanently with the newest trends from the 2.0 world
- Diversifying the portfolio of clients I am consulting currently and sharing further my experiences
- Starting to organize trainings, presentations and online webinars
- Promoting successfully all my blogging products
What about you? Did you already set up your priority list?
Wish you all a best year!
Enhanced by <span class=

No comments:

Post a Comment