Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Mister Wong and me

While trying to fight with the WordPress blog settings - this is the newest entry in my always expanding media empire, and will share more about this soon - I discovered Mister Wong. What it is the connection: as I am trying to build a blog hosted by a German website, this Mister was recommended as a link to be used for sharing the latest updates. By curiosity, went on Google for a complex search and was happy to get in touch with the German site for social bookmarking. You can save all your favorite websites to your personal account and share it with other people from your network. The site is a direct competitor to del.icio.us and have the advantage of focusing exclusively on the German speaking realm. Recently, there were launched versions in Russian and Chinese. Equally, you can benefit of mobile support, accessing your account and saving your links of interest directly from your cellphone.
You can connect via icq, Skype, Yahoo, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, to access a FreeDigital Library. As privacy is a permanent matter of concern in Germany, the site is offering you the possibility to chose if you want to have your profile private or/and public. Also, you can access a Free Digital Library.
I am wondering if it is any similar website in French - as my blog I will start soon - when WordPress will be kind enough to share its secrets with me?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment