Thursday, October 14, 2010

Use the right link


I will not have enough of sharing my passion of writing. About everything and, if possible, all over the day, and most part of the night.

The difference when I am writing for the web is that I need and I can to offer more than a couple of words about something. I have the huge opportunities, without bothering the reader too much with extensive and long long, very long, posts, to share an impressive amount of information.

How? Through the links I am connecting and documented my words. And this aspect it is available for any kind of writing. Take, for example, a post about foreign affairs: I don't need to write memoirs about war in Iraq - a random example - as long as I can provide, delicately and discretely, a link to a study about the current situation, or the evolution in the last five years and of the history of the country. Or, if I am posting a link about playground, I can offer to the reader not only my review about the playground, but also the link to the place I am talking about. It is a matter of reliability but also of concision and of interest to offer to your readers information at high standards.

You don't write what you want to write, because you are the master of the words, but you are trying to answer as much as possible to the interests and gaps of information of your readers. And, at the end of your 2-3 paragraphs posts, they are opened many doors and showed many possible paths to improve their knowledge. Or, of course, to react to the information you are posting.

Welcome in the world of dialogue!

No comments:

Post a Comment