Thursday, August 9, 2012

Bad ads make business going worse

As I am preparing a short writing job assignment in advertising, I was trying to improve a bit my knowledge of various ads and tips for ads analysis. And I stumbled upon this short analysis of a couple of ads that went very very bad. 

What I am always interested in when it comes to advertising, is to look at global campaigns and all the elements of the communication. A simple ad on a wall is nothing if not other tools and instruments are used. In addition, the reputation of the company as such and the way in which is able to handle various crisis is another element that will make a campaign successful. On the other hand, the volatile online environment, with its threats and opportunities, makes the management of a brand more complicated that it used to be only a couple of years ago. 

My current assignment helped me to evaluate my knowledge in the domain and to think more about how I can use it for more dedicated campaigns and online tips.


No comments:

Post a Comment