Thursday, May 20, 2010

See the framework

Attended yesterday my first webinar on scrum. I knew the concept for a while, without entering too much into bibliographical details. I am not yet very much interesting in getting into depth, but still consider it is useful to have it in my mind when thinking about a better use of human resources and organisation of knowledge.

What scum is bringing new is to create a certain framework based on small and smart clusters. The advantages of small teams are obvious - as the reliable human relations are usually limited by number, increased teams are complicating the context and lead to unmanageable situations.

Using the scum masters various external situations as for example protecting the team from external influences or resolve impediments. A kind of coacher able to see the whole picture and to recommend the necessary evolutions or corrections.

As the role of communications is obvious, I would like to improve my knowledge on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment