Monday, October 15, 2012

Lessons of writing

I am more and more convinced that without a good writing you cannot survive on the freelance writing market. As a non-English speaker, I continue my personal struggle with unhappy editors and unexpectedly glowing reviews from very happy customers. 

This article made me laugh at a certain extent, because it reminded me of my daily struggle to get a lot of work and get paid while I am still trying to improve my English at a native level. When you do not have any choice but to use your brain for getting money, you automatically throw yourself into a sea of desperation and waves of hope. On the other hand, I feel strong enough to hope that maybe within 12 months time I will be also able to write at a coherent level in another two languages - German being one of them - that will allow me to increase my chances of profit and the hopes to settle down financially. 

I wish myself a lot of good grammarly correct luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment