Sunday, February 6, 2011

Downloadable links

Today, I realized that I don't have any idea at all about how to set up a PDF or, in general, a .doc for being downloaded on a website. First, I thought it is easy to find an appropriate link at the gadget section. It was not the case - at least for the blogger version I am using currently.
As usual, the last solution was to ask my reliable friend and partner Google.
From a website to another and from a question to another I arrived to www.docstoc.com. Here, you can create an account, upload your document and the following link can be posted on your blog for your readers. They have full access to your book or open document.
As my publishing - online and book writing activity - will impressively increase in the following days, weeks and months, I am looking forward for new tips and trustworthy websites.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment